Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Deus Ex Machina

While traveling through Indonesia last year, I couldn't help but see Deus ex Machina everywhere. They had the sickest surfboards and motorbikes which is all you need in Bali. When I returned back to Venice I was thrilled to see they had set up shop in my hood! They have an incredible selection of boards, bikes, and clothing. They even have a bike repair shop for all you biker babes (and boys) out there. Last weekend they had a 'Carnival of Go and Flow' at the shop. Lots of music, surf, bike, art, clothes, food, beer, friends and sunshine. I look forward to the next party! Check them out at...
Deuscustoms.com
or stop by the store located at...
1001 Venice Boulevard, Venice Beach
Make sure to get a delicious coffee while you are there!
~lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment